Contents of the article
Interpretation of intense crying for a person dear to you in a dream “Interpretation of a dream of intense crying, sadness and oppression in a dream” is the subject of our article today, and the interpretations have differed about the interpretation of crying in general in a dream according to the state of the dreamer, the reason for crying, and whether crying with screaming or without shouting, knowing The state of the seer himself makes the interpretation different.
We will explain to you what is the interpretation of intense crying in a dream according to what the great scholar Muhammad Ibn Sirin referred to in his book Interpretation of Dreams, and the interpretation of that vision according to the most prominent imams and scholars, such as Imam Nabulsi and Ibn Shaheen. Crying is the flow of tears from the eye as a result of a person passing an emotional state. Like great sadness, or great happiness.
A sleeping person may see in his dream that he is crying hard, and tears flow from his eyes a lot, and when he wakes up he is terrified of that vision and does not know what its interpretation is, so he turns to scholars and dream interpreters to interpret his vision, and to know whether this dream has a specific significance, or is it just pipe dreams that do not carry any Interpretation scholars say that this vision has many connotations, which differ according to the difference in the social status of the sleeping person, and for this we will explain to you through the following encyclopedia paragraphs what is the interpretation of seeing crying in a dream for a single girl, married woman and pregnant woman, so follow us.
Interpretation of crying severely over someone dear to you in a dream by Ibn Sirin
- Ibn Sirin sees if someone sees in his sleep that he is screaming and crying, but without wailing, this indicates that there is a lot of happy and happy news on the way to me.
- But if the visionary finds himself crying out loudly in a dream, but he cannot cry or cry without tears, it is an indication of the misfortunes and problems that the visionary suffers, and that he may suffer from severe affliction, but he does not know the way to be saved from it.
- As for seeing intense crying from me, a person dear to the seer, indicates the seer’s salvation from problems and worries, and good tidings for those who see him cry.
- But if the seeker is crying in his sleep, wearing black clothes, slapping the cheeks and cracking the clothes, then this is an indication of the death of a relative, and it is not a commendable vision, but rather the opposite, rather it indicates severe problems and hardships.
Crying over someone dear to you in a dream by Nabulsi
- According to Nabulsi, if the visionary sees in his sleep that he is crying severely, slapping cheeks and tearing clothes, that is an indication of the many problems, calamities and worries.
- This is what both Nabulsi and Ibn Sirin agreed on, just as quiet crying in it is an indication of relieving anguish and happy news that will rejoice and make the heart of the seeker happy.
- As for crying over one of the dear ones in the life of the seer, it indicates that there is good that befalls him and that he will recover from his problems and worries.
- As for crying in the presence of the Qur’an, it was an indication of the visionary’s desire to repent and return to God.
Crying over someone dear to you in a dream with Ibn Shaheen
- Ibn Shaheen believes that if the seer is crying in his sleep, but he does not have the ability to shed tears, this indicates that the seer has obtained abundant money and ample income without getting tired.
- As for whoever sees himself crying without being sad, that was an indication of the goodness of the situation and the realization of the seeker of a request or a wish he had always wished.
- But if the seer was crying over a person he loved and had a goat with him, it was an indication that this person would lose his money or that he would suffer something wrong.
Interpretation of intense crying for someone dear to you in a dream
- If the seer is crying and relying on one of the people he knows in his real life and has not left our world yet and this person is one of the rulers or kings or has authority or prestige, that is evidence of this person’s injustice to those around him and that it is not just.
- But if the seer was crying over someone without howling or screaming, then it was a sign of that person’s justice and his love to help people and facilitate their lives permanently.
- But if the seer sees himself crying over a celebrity, it is an indication that the seer will suffer a great loss of money or lose one of his close associates.
Interpretation of intense crying in a dream by Ibn Sirin
- The great scholar Muhammad Ibn Sirin says in his book Interpretation of Dreams, that if the sleeping person sees in his dream that he is crying but without screaming or screaming, that is a praiseworthy vision that promises the visionary the coming of happy events to his life.
- But if the sleeping person in his dream sees that he is crying and screaming and lamenting in a loud voice, then that is an unpleasant vision, and it indicates that the seeker has been exposed to many trials in the coming period, and it may be affliction among his family.
- Seeing tears falling in a dream without hearing the sound of screams from the good visions, which herald the removal of the worries he suffers from, the relief of distress, and the salvation of sorrows.
- If the sleeping person sees in his dream that he is crying hard and that he has been subjected to injustice, then this is a sign of the longevity of the dreamer.
- But if the dreamer sees in his dreams that he is crying hard, but no tears fall from his eyes, or that he is holding back tears, then this is an unpleasant vision, and it indicates that the dreamer has fallen into many calamities and troubles.
- Imam Ibn Sirin says that seeing blood crying in a dream indicates that the seer feels remorse for something he has committed in the past.
- Among the praiseworthy and kind dreams is seeing weeping in the rain. This vision indicates the visionary’s repentance from sins, returning to the path of guidance, and approaching the Almighty.
Interpretation of crying in a dream by Nabulsi
- It was reported on the authority of Imam Nabulsi that crying accompanied by screaming and wailing in a dream is unpleasant visions, which indicate the occurrence of many problems and the advent of sorrows to the life of the seer in the coming period, and the visionary may be subjected to affliction among his family.
- If the sleeping person sees in his dream that he is crying while he wears black clothes, then this is a sign that the seeker is going through a great period of grief, and that he feels broken.
- And if the sleeping person in his dream sees that he is listening to the Qur’an and crying, that is a praiseworthy vision and indicates acceptance of the vision’s repentance, and his approaching the Almighty God.
- And if a man sees in his dream that he regretted the sin of what he had committed, and that he was crying in the dream about this sin, then that is a good vision, and it indicates guidance, righteousness, and release
- Seeing crying accompanied by a dream and anxiety in a dream indicates the longevity of the seeker, and this vision indicates the health and wellness that he will enjoy, and Imam Nabulsi says that it also indicates the coming of great sustenance to his life.
- Imam Nabulsi says that it is desirable to see weeping accompanied by tears in a dream, because it indicates the arrival of happy events and hearing good news in the near future.
Interpretation of crying in a dream by Ibn Shaheen
- Imam Ibn Shaheen says that crying with tears in a dream indicates the release of worries and the disappearance of the sorrows that the visionary suffers in his life, but if the crying is accompanied by a strong cry, then this is an unpleasant vision, and the visionary warns of the advent of calamities in his life.
- If the sleeping person sees in his dream tears flowing from the eye without crying, that is an indication that the seeker will achieve all the goals he seeks.
- But if the sleeping person sees in his dream that he is crying hard without tears coming from his eyes in the dream, then this is an indication that the seeker feels remorse as a result of a sin he has committed in the past.
Interpretation of crying in a dream for single people
- The jurists and scholars of dream interpretation have unanimously agreed that tears flow from the eyes of a single girl in a dream and see intense crying, but the girl does not make any screaming sound and does not scream, so this is an indication of the arrival of the happy events that await her, and that vision may refer to the marriage of the girl with the dream in the near future Urgent.
- And if a single girl sees in her dream that she is crying on her wedding day, then that is a good vision, and it indicates the marriage of the girl with the dream to a pious man and of virtue and religion, and that she will live with him an affordable and trouble-free life.
- And if the dreaming girl sees in her dream that she is crying out loudly, that is a sign of a great calamity that will happen in her life, and she has to ask God for great forgiveness and pray that the calamity be lifted from her.
- And if a single girl sees in her dream that she is sitting in a place far from people, and remains isolated and crying severely, that is a sign of the failure of her ability to achieve the goals that she seeks, and that she is embarrassed by her admission of failure.
- In general, seeing a crying in a single girl’s dream without screaming or screaming is a good vision that promises her to hear the good news in the near future.
Interpretation of seeing crying in a dream for a married woman
- Dream interpretation scholars say that seeing a crying in a dream of a married woman indicates the arrival of great goodness for her and her husband in the near future, especially if the crying was without a screaming sound.
- This vision also indicates the availability of livelihood, the advent of good for children, and the stable, happy and problem-free marital life that the woman with a dream lives.
- Seeing intense crying in the dream of a married woman and hearing the sound of screaming in a dream may indicate a great affliction in which the dream owner will fall, or the occurrence of some disagreements between her and her husband, and she has to pray to God until the calamity is lifted against her, and she should seek forgiveness a lot.
- Interpretation scholars say that crying accompanied by crying in a dream of a married woman indicates the advent of poverty in her life, her separation from her husband, or her exposure to a great calamity in her children, and she must seek the help of the Almighty God to relieve evil from her.
Interpretation of a dream about crying a pregnant woman
- If a pregnant woman sees in her dream that she is crying severely, that is a sign of the coming of abundant sustenance to her life, and seeing crying in a pregnant woman’s dream indicates an easy and trouble-free delivery, and that God will bless her with health and wellness, she and her child.
- Seeing crying without screaming in the dream of a pregnant woman indicates the birth of a righteous son, and that her child will have a great and great significance in the future, and he will be revered among people.
- But if a pregnant woman sees in her dreams that she is crying and screaming loudly, then that is an unpleasant vision, and it may indicate the deterioration of the health of her child.
Compulsion and crying in a dream
- Dream interpretation scholars say that feeling oppressed and hearing the sound of crying in a dream indicates that the seeker is suffering from many worries in his life, and that vision may indicate the state of sadness and refusal that the dreamer is going through.
- And if the person with the vision is distressed and sad, and he witnesses in his dream that he is crying while he is oppressed, then that is a good and praiseworthy vision that bears good news for the seeker, then the interpretation scholars have unanimously agreed that it symbolizes the disappearance of the worries that the dreamer suffers from, and that he will hear the happy news very soon.
- Seeing weeping in a dream carries many connotations, such as responding to the calls made by the seer, the arrival of happy events and hearing good news, and the visionary’s repentance for the sins he may have committed in his life.
- If the sleeping person sees in his dream that he is walking in the funeral of a dead person, and crying but without screaming, then that is a good vision, and it indicates easing conditions, the advent of relief, and the disappearance of sorrows.
Crying in a dream over a dead
- Interpretation scholars say that if a sleeping person sees in his dream that he is crying over a dead person, and he is alive in reality, then that vision indicates that this person whom the visionary saw in his dream suffers from many worries and problems.
- If the sleeping person sees in his dream that he is walking in a funeral, crying severely and crying at a dead person, then that is an unpleasant vision, and it indicates that the seeker will lose someone close to him in the coming days.
- And if the sleeping person sees in his dream that he is walking in the funeral of the ruler of the country, and tears are flowing from his eyes, but he does not hear the sound of cries, screams or lamentations, this is an indication that justice prevails in the country, and that this ruler is loved by the people of his country.
- Imam Ibn Shaheen says that if a single girl sees in her dream that she is crying for an already dead person, then this is an indication that the dreamer misses this person in reality.
Thus, we have explained to you through our article what is the interpretation of seeing intense crying in a dream of a single girl and a married and pregnant woman, and clarifying the interpretation of that vision according to what the jurists and scholars of interpreters of dreams have indicated, such as the great Imam Muhammad Ibn Sirin, Imam Nabulsi and Ibn Shaheen, and for the interpretation of another dream you can Visit the direct dream interpretation application.